Free global and secure calls, call for $0 at anytime, anywhere
- Category Utilities
- Program license Free
- Version 1.5.1.051
- Size 15 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.cmcm.whatscall
Cheetah Mobile Cloud (NYSE:CMCM)
225 Bush St, 12th Floor, San Francisco, CA94104, United States
Whatscall is an app that lets you make free calls to people around the world!
If you want to make calls to friends and family around the world, WhatsCall might be for you! This app lets you “earn” credits by watching ads that you can spend towards making calls to landlines and mobile phones in over 200 countries.
It works like this: each day you spin the Wheel of Fortune and earn credits. Some days you’ll earn 1,000 credits, some days you’ll earn 50. Even if you don’t want to spin the Wheel of Fortune text and voice calling between other WhatsCall users is completely free – just have them register for a free account and chat!
The best thing about WhatsCall is the fact that you can make calls to people without internet as long as you’ve earned enough credits to make the call!
All in all, WhatsCall is a great way to earn free calls to hundreds of countries around the world!
- 100% Free Calling to People Around the World You can earn free calls by spinning the Wheel of Fortune, watching ads, and referring friends.
- Send Text, Photos, and Voice Messages Right Through the App You’ll be able to send texts, pictures, and even leave voice messages for friends and family right inside the app for free without credits.
- Block and Report Unwanted Callers If you’re getting unwanted calls you’ll be able to just block them – you can even block entire country codes, if you like!
- You Earn Free Calls by Watching Ads You’ll have to earn those free call credits by watching ads and spinning the Wheel of Fortune, but calls between registered users don’t require credits.
【Moments】Share your colorful life by WhatsCall Moment
【Instant Messenger】Send photos, text and voice messages to WhatsCall friends
【Huge Treasure Chest】Open a chest to get free call credits
【Free calls to online friends】Call online friends for free with no credits required
【High quality calls】WhatsCall's call quality is rated the best international free call service
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- CHANGE_CONFIGURATION: Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SET_DEBUG_APP: Configure an application for debugging.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the sync settings.